Welcome!

Home Forums Alabama Rot Forum Welcome!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Street 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Chris Street
    Keymaster

If you have a question about Alabama Rot create a post.

Chris Street
    Keymaster

Any questions?

spex
    Participant

Albert [click for picture of Albert the dog]
    This appeared on Saturday afternoon, earliest vets 16:10 today. First impression was a snake bite with what looked like two puncture wounds. One hour before whilst having his normal Saturday morning sleep and rub down in the sun and there was no sign of it. Albert was rubbing it on day one but on day three he seems ok, alert, has eaten his breakfast and hasn’t had a drink yet.

Patterdale World
    Participant

Hi Chris,

I run a website for Patterdale Terriers and wanted to use some of your pictures to let our users know about the condition.

Obviously anything used will be attributed and linked back to you.

If this is okay can you please let me know as I am keen to raise peoples awareness of something so close to home and so catastrophic.

Many thanks in advance and best regards

Keith

Chris Street
    Keymaster

Hi Keith @ Patterdale Terrier,
    yes please reuse our pics on your website, as per your terms.

Chris Street
    http://www.AlabamaRot.co.uk

countrymun
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Great website! We have just written on our blog page about Alabama Rot and used some pictures from Jessica to try to encourage fundraising.
    We have mentioned your site as an excellent resource and provided a link from the blog article.
    Would you be happy for us to use some of your pix with credit to your website? The pictures we have used show some skin lesions but I would like to include the mouth pictures and paw pic from your website.
    Many thanks
    Susan
    Country Mun

countrymun
    Participant

Hi Chris,
    I didn’t want to put a public link in my last message in case you prefer not to include links but I can see comments are held for moderation so here is the link for you to use to see the article

Alabama Rot in dogs – What You Need to Know

best wishes
    Susan

Chris Street
      Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Would you be happy for us to use some of your pix with credit to your website?

That’s fine. Please do so.

Chris

The forum ‘Alabama Rot Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.